Thread: Profilux 4 measurement data in excel guide/help wanted.

Default Profilux 4 measurement data in excel guide/help wanted.

Hi,
    I will try and make this short (I have searched in this forum and on google without luck).
    I am doing some marine biology research and using a profilux 4 to control the conditions of my tanks as well as logging temperature, conductivity and pH.
    The system works very well so far and I am very pleased however when it comes to extracting data to excel I am at a bit of a loss as the data is not very clear.

Screenshot 2020-10-28 160153.png

It seems the value I need is value 1 although it is off by a factor of 10 for temperature and conductivity (A temperature of 15.3 degree Celsius shows as 153) and by a factor of 100 for pH (pH 8.03 shows as 803) this will be tedious to correct for so does anyone know of any solutions to correct for this?

And also can you explain what value 2 - 4 represent?

I am sorry if this is not the place for this and if you now of a better place to ask, please let me know.

Best,
    Glenn

During the measurement data export the data is read out as it is stored in ProfiLux as integers and not converted. You would have to adjust the decimal places yourself.

Value 1-3 are the different units of the sensors (e.g. Temp. °C and °F). 4 is for internal use. The field Unit(+1) indicates the set unit.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, thank you for clarifying