Thread: myGHL dashboard suggestions

Default myGHL dashboard suggestions

Hi,

I have a few suggestions for changes to the myGHL dashboard/interface UI
    :

1. Reducing the area taken by each dosing pump in the dosing widget and maybe use the sensor 'dial' type approach - no need for a full width container for available/used volume.
    2. Reducing the area taken up with each switch channel in the switch channel widget (the on/off isn't that clear and takes up a lot of space - just a on/off toggle would be better (like this - https://previews.123rf.com/images/an...ustration-.jpg).
    3. (Both the above could be made far more compact and double the visible information)
    4. Add stream group visibility so you can see the pumps and their current power - 0-100% with markers for min and max.
    5. Sort out the date format (I see mm/dd/yy on certain devices even thought the region and format is set correctly).
    6. Sort out the way in which widgets are moved on the dashboard so that all the others (in different columns) don't re-adjust.

The key ones are the doser and switch channel widgets - they could look better/clearer and take up far less real estate if designed better. If you want I can mock up examples of how it could be displayed better IMO (Angular 9)!

Ease of programming / visibility

Naming PLs/Timers/1-10v interfaces & displaying number and name when they are referred to.
    Displaying number and name when referring to switch channels, illuminations, digital inputs & dosing pumps.

Make feed pauses like maintenance mode

I would like to see what is being affected by the feed pause from within the feed pause rather than having to refer what has been set to Filter or using PL to find out.

Simplify it by controlling it all within feed pauses similar to maintenance pauses:

Edit Feed pause (1-4)
    Select default duration
    Select switch channels & 1-10v interfaces to affect
    Set on/off (for switch channels), % for interfaces and duration if over default duration (e.g. a skimmer to remain off for longer than the feed pause duration).

General

Increasing performance - even when using the local webserver interface for my p4, the performance can be very slow with loading errors and having to disconnect/reconnect.

Thanks
    Last edited by herbster; 10.10.2020 at 22:28.

You should post this under “customer wishes”
    On their forum

https://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/f...glish&langid=2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elic173 View Post
    You should post this under “customer wishes”
    On their forum

https://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/f...glish&langid=2

It already is!