Thread: Questions about the alarm, app and charts and pumps on Dashbaord screen

Default Questions about the alarm, app and charts and pumps on Dashbaord screen

Hi,

I am using the KHD + Standalone Doser + 1 Slave doser

1. I have set the alarm to give me a warning when then dKh reaches 7 (low) or 9 (high), but how do i silence the alarm when it sets off.
    The only thing i can do is to set the alarm option to off but then there is no alarm anymore. Would my dKh reaches 7 then I don't get any alarm.

2. Why is there no chart shown in my dashboard in the App (I can't change the Zoom (day, weeK, month) there greyed out) This is in the local device and also in the myGHL device

3. Why are my dosingpumps not shown on my Dashboard also in the App (This is when i select the local device, when i select the myGhl device than the pumps are shown)

Thank you for your reactions

This is local device in app

This is the myGHL device in app
    Last edited by Adri-DSR; 30.09.2020 at 15:12.

Alarms will be displayed until the reading is in a normal range again.

To add items to a dashboard tile, enter edit mode by clicking the brush icon and then click on the brush icon of the tile.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Alarms will be displayed until the reading is in a normal range again.

To add items to a dashboard tile, enter edit mode by clicking the brush icon and then click on the brush icon of the tile.
    @Thilo,

I mean the sound of the alarm. If this will be on till the next measurement and normal range that will drive me crazy.

I used the brush to add a item but the chart stays empty while i select the Alkalinity chart. Day, week of month does not shows nothing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

Yes the alarm sound is alway active until the problem was solved. But you can set a period during which the sound should be inactive.

In order for us to check the problem with the chart, please open a ticket and tell us the myGHL ID.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The sound of the alarm can be adjusted in the General settings page. There you will also find the option to make it audible only during certain times of the day, if need be.

Information on customizing charts can be found here:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...ghl-dashboard/

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Yes the alarm sound is alway active until the problem was solved. But you can set a period during which the sound should be inactive.

In order for us to check the problem with the chart, please open a ticket and tell us the myGHL ID.
    @Thilo and @Vinny , i am sorry i have to say this but i see this as a major flaw in the design of the KHD software. We all buy the KHD to let it maintain the Alkalinity of our reeftanks automaticly. I think no one measure this 24 times a day. Let's say somebody does it 12 times day and a alarm occurs. The alarm sound will then be heard for at least 2 hours. If nobody is home, the neighbours would go crazy. If somebody is at home but has no knowledge of the system they have experience the alarm till somebody can reset of turn off the alarm at all. But what when I am on vacation. I would not know that there is a alarm and if i would know i could not silence it

When a alarm occurs at first i should receive a push message that there is a alarm and then i should be able to silence the alarm through the app. Now i can only silence the alarm sound by disable the alarm at all. This really should not be the case.

I am really missing those options.The KHD is too expensive not having those simple options like silence the alarm and to receive push messages after a measurement and/or when a alarm is triggered. These are options that could be programmed in the software / app easily.

Last edited by Adri-DSR; 07.10.2020 at 01:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Adri-DSR View Post
    @Thilo and @Vinny , i am sorry i have to say this but i see this as a major flaw in the design of the KHD software. We all buy the KHD to let it maintain the Alkalinity of our reeftanks automaticly. I think no one measure this 24 times a day. Let's say somebody does it 12 times day and a alarm occurs. The alarm sound will then be heard for at least 2 hours. If nobody is home, the neighbours would go crazy. If somebody is at home but has no knowledge of the system they have experience the alarm till somebody can reset of turn off the alarm at all. But what when I am on vacation. I would not know that there is a alarm and if i would know i could not silence it

When a alarm occurs at first i should receive a push message that there is a alarm and then i should be able to silence the alarm through the app. Now i can only silence the alarm sound by disable the alarm at all. This really should not be the case.

I am really missing those options.The KHD is too expensive not having those simple options like silence the alarm and to receive push messages after a measurement and/or when a alarm is triggered. These are options that could be programmed in the software / app easily.

I guess this will be solved when the update with push notifications is ready. And the alarm issue is been put on the future wishlist. Glad to see and hear that GHL is hearing there customers wishes!

Thank you, @Thilo and @Vinny