Thread: KH Director all malfunction

Default KH Director all malfunction

Hi, i've finished setting app the standalone unit as per the instructions and the on line video. I've Reached the point where I must add the PH probe, where I have to add it to the PH4 solution in order to begin calibration, and here I've been for the last three days !!!!!!
    the moment I press the button on the i phone GHL app to start the calibration, I immediately receive the error notice (but the message appears so fast that makes me think there is no actual communication with the probe itself)??

Also when pressing any of the maintenance buttons I get nothing as well, even trying to add the water sample tube dimension doesn't seem to save the info. It's as if the last part of the app on that section doesn't work????
    I have tried several steps like activating the KH, connected the dosser through USB and updated firmware to 1:36, deleted info through default settings and re adding pump info.

Anyone has any advice would be very much appreciated !!!

Kostas

Could be a PAB connection problem. Try removing the assignement and readd the KHD as PAB device.
    If this does not solve the problem, try another PAB port and/or cable.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.