Thread: Charts not showing latest measurements

Ausrufezeichen Charts not showing latest measurements

Not sure what is going on. My measurements (including KH Director) are not showing up. My last measurement showing is midnight. My 4am, 8am, Noon, and ad-hoc measurements I ran today aren't there. However, the KH Director widget shows the last measurement and the dosing pump control reflects the correct adjustments. When I go directly to KH Director widget, its chart doesn't have latest measurement either.

What's going on?

Please help.

Mark

I'm having the same exact issue. My sensor data stopped recording at 0230 MST last night and none of the dosing pump or other measurement data added to the log book show up on the chart either.

Thanks in advance for suggestions to correct the situation,
    Rick

I just wish GHL responded faster to issues.

Ok. So this morning, same issue. I'm not seeing previous day data. Then my GHL stops connecting. I power on and off the device. It finally connects and now I'm seeing the data.

Sorry, there was an issue with the myGHL server that is now solved.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.