Thread: Peristaltic pump continuously dosing Kalk OFF when PH > 8.45 and ON when PH < 8.35

Default Peristaltic pump continuously dosing Kalk OFF when PH > 8.45 and ON when PH < 8.35

Hello ,

I have a peristaltic pump continuously dosing very very small amounts of kalk (~ 1 ml/minute) and I would like to use it to keep PH from fluctuating very much. It is very important for me to set an upper and lower limit as well. I can set a switch channel of the PH probe to decrease or increase but not sure how to get the exact behaviour I mentioned above(Peristaltic pump dosing Kalk OFF when PH > 8.45 and ON when PH < 8.35). Also it would be good to do anything to avoid the switch channel from starting and stopping the peristaltic pump multiple times per hour. Maybe Programable Logic is what I need. Please help with your knowledge of the product , especially make it clear what changes I have to make at the PH probe to keep PH between 8.35 and 8.45. Ofc I have a Profilux 4 and a free switch channel.

I also have the KH director. I would like to add the periscopic pump to the KH addition. The minimum behavior I would like to achieve is to stop the peristaltic pump and keep it offline if KH over range alarm.

Many thanks,

Mihai

kind reminder