Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ph calibration problem Help

Beitrag Ph calibration problem Help

hi all having some issues setting up my kh director i purchased months ago spend a month to update the firmware now calibration issue cant get my ph calibration keep giving failed messages i had a look how to calibrate talking about saltwater and freshwater calibration kit mines came with freshwater kit is it OK to use on saltwater if is OK why there is 2 different kit ? And why keep failing had enough. I was thinking to buy ion director but now will think twice to buying it any help will be appreciated.

There are two kits one with ph 4 and 7 for freshwater, kh direktor and calk reaktor and the seewater kit for saltwater and malawi with ph 7 and 9.
    It is better to use calibration fluid in the range of the messerument.
    The kh direktor ads acit until the ph is down to something about ph 4.3
    If you can choose the ph during calibration prozess you can use both kits. If ph 4 and 7 are fix you have to usw this one.
    And the freshwater kit is the netter Choice.

Thanks for replying back my main issue i can't get ph probe to calibrate keep failing within second after i click to button. im using mobile app i don't know anything to do with that n
    Screenshot_20200913-070341_GHL Connect.jpg

an adc of 0 is in every case a problem.
    check if your probe is connektet to the right port.
    if it ist, your probe or your kh direktor is defekt.
    Hase youre probe ever benn dry?
    if it was, You can try to put your probe for 72 h in KCl 3 mol.

Yeah definitely on right port says "ph in" its a new ph probe never used was in protective case with some sort of liquid was in it i just boughted my kh director couple of months ago first time trying to set up.

i have the exact same issue, i too am unsure about ion director now.
    i have been trying for 2 month to get my brand new khd to work but always: error please try again
    help

Im on the same boat spend a month just to get firmware update now and then wifi issues now ph probe im thinking would it be better of selling it and buy apex.

If the KHD pH probe calibration fails immediately, check if the KHD is enabled at the KHD settings and the PAB connection is correct.

Please try the diagnosis functions (internal pump and valve). If you can't hear anything from the KHD when activating them, there is a problem with the PAB assignment or connection.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi kh director is enabled pab is connected i dont know how to diagnostic work activated diagnostic but Notting happening.

same with me