Thread: GHL Connect hangs

Default GHL Connect hangs

I am using Android version. It connects stays on for a while and then it hangs. I am able to quit the app and then restart then it works fine again for few more minutes. Is this an app issue?

What do you mean by "stays on for a while"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    What do you mean by "stays on for a while"?
    I click on GHL Connect, the app opens, I am able to see the Dashboard. I go ahead and click on some of the buttons. Say Director->flush measurement cell, Start measurement now etc. It begins doing whatever action I choose to do. After a couple of minutes nothing happens in the window. If I click back button to go back to the dashboard, the dashboard no longer loads. Nothing happens after this point. I can click back button the app asks if we want me to exit. Once I confirm the app closes, I can restart the app and then it works fine. Then it works for few more minutes, allows me whatever i want to do and then the cycle continues.

It sounds like the connection times out.
    This can happen if your phone or tablet screen shuts off and is then turn back on a few minutes later.

You can maintain an active connection by either increasing the timeout in your screen settings or using the app feature "Disable auto-lock" to prevent your phone screen from turning off while the app is open. That feature is found in the App settings page.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    It sounds like the connection times out.
    This can happen if your phone or tablet screen shuts off and is then turn back on a few minutes later.

You can maintain an active connection by either increasing the timeout in your screen settings or using the app feature "Disable auto-lock" to prevent your phone screen from turning off while the app is open. That feature is found in the App settings page.
    @Vinny,

I am having the same problem and a lot of friends experience this also. And No it is not connection time out problem or that screen of the phone shuts of.
    It does not matter if i am in GHL Connect and access the Local Device or access the myGHL device.

I open the device, then i go to the KH director. Then when i go back to the Dashboard there is no connection anymore. The modules try to load it's content but nothing happends
    I also have to disconnect and close the app and go back in again.

This is a overal problem that happens with a lot of users. I think GHL should really takea look at this what is causing those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Adri-DSR View Post
    @Vinny,

I am having the same problem and a lot of friends experience this also. And No it is not connection time out problem or that screen of the phone shuts of.
    It does not matter if i am in GHL Connect and access the Local Device or access the myGHL device.

I open the device, then i go to the KH director. Then when i go back to the Dashboard there is no connection anymore. The modules try to load it's content but nothing happends
    I also have to disconnect and close the app and go back in again.

This is a overal problem that happens with a lot of users. I think GHL should really takea look at this what is causing those problems.
    These are the same symptoms I had and still having. I found one workaround. If you click on the three dots on the top right of the dashboard, you can see a disconnect option. If you click on it to disconnect then when you go back and connect it, it works fine.

I know it is frustrating. This should be a simple fix on the app side to automatically disconnect if no activity for x minutes. Hope GHL looks into it for a permanent fix.

Quote Originally Posted by arvind View Post
    These are the same symptoms I had and still having. I found one workaround. If you click on the three dots on the top right of the dashboard, you can see a disconnect option. If you click on it to disconnect then when you go back and connect it, it works fine.

I know it is frustrating. This should be a simple fix on the app side to automatically disconnect if no activity for x minutes. Hope GHL looks into it for a permanent fix.
    I found that option too but we should not have to do that. It is obvious that there is a problem with the app and/or PC software cause it is showing the same problems from time to time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

But there are more problems with the KHD / SA Doser kit. I am not been able to get it connected through Wifi and two of my friends either. We al connected the kit with a LAN cable.

There is a bug / malfuction somewhere in the kit that causes this problems.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

Normally GHL Connect should try to reconnect automatically in case of a connection loss. But we will have another look at this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Connecting. Loading system information...... Please wait. But nothing changes or happens.
    When I try to make a choice on the laptop, Win 10 answers: GHL Control Centre does not react, and everything stays gray. I have a Trocal LED CONTROL, USB cable, newest Contrl Centre software version (2019), Win 10 updated. I restarted, cleared the app, reinstalled the app, installed USB driver, connected and disconnected USB cable.
    GCC always wants to connect to GHL doser 2, but I have a Dennerle Trocal LED Control.
    What to do.