Thread: Trouble adding 7204

Default Trouble adding 7204

I already have two 7206 and set up was a breeze including making one master than the second slave. Since then although they are both connected to GHL Control Center, I never connect them and just use my Profilux 3 connection to change illumination settings. I just bought a 7204 for a nano I have and am having trouble going through the easy to follow settings because it wants to use the LX7 Hotspot my two 7206 are on. Should I have renamed that or somehome removed it from the network? I never did enable external control, so it is only in network but even in the app I can't reconnect to the 7206 only the control center. What am I missing...thanks

Since the 7206 lights are already on slave mode and listening to the P3, you would only need to connect to the 7204's hotspot (GHLDEV) and then connect to it through the app. Once connected, you set it to slave mode, press SAVE and then it will join the other lights and follow the same lighting schedule.

Thanks Vinny. Sorry I wan't clear. I thought maybe the other lamps hotspot was causing interferance, as the 7204 hotspot was not showing up when going through the steps. Connected to Control Center via USB and all seemed to work once I went back to app.

I also set up my new Profilux Mini Wifi for my new Nano tank. Can I get the mini to control my Mitras 7204 like I have my P3 controlling the two 7206's over my main tank?

Since the ProfiLux Mini does not support PAB or expansion cards, it is not possible to control a Mitras LX with it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.