Thread: measurement

Default measurement

good morning
    sorry for another post but i'm new with the KH director...
    i notice a important diference between kh measurements with the machine and kh measurements with test (salifert) and hanna checker.
    for example the kh director this morning red a 7.8dKh, salifert 8.3 ande hanna 8.4....
    in two weeks i noticed always a diference of 0.6 between these methods, and salifert test has been comprobated with icp test.
    i've try to recalibrate probe and pump a lot of times and i've measured the real volume of water in the pipe for the sample pump and introduced this value but nothing...always mark 0,6dkh less than other tests.
    what I can do?it could be normal?
    i'm not afraid about measurement but it can be a big problem when I'll activate the automatic controll of the Kh....

can i resolve it introducing an adjustment in the displayed value of 7% (i don't like very much this solution but i don't known where could be the problem afecting the sensiblity...).
    in this case i only have to introduce "7" where the aplication tell "adjust displayed measured value"?(i see it can be + or - but the app don't let me write the signs + or -....).

thanks

Hi,
    please read this article, it should answer your questions: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...oubleshooting/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.