Thread: Use of the ADD in card

Default Use of the ADD in card

My return pump, my skimmer and my biofilter is running on DC pumps and 1-10 V management by resp ill channel. I feed in two ways - manually in evenings and automatically with help of one dosing pump during nights. I feed with rather much frozen cyclops, copepods and invertebrate food. Therefore I want it to stay in the tank for prolonged period and therefor my DC return. skimmer and filter pumps goes down to a minimum frequency. Today I have solved that with a maintenance program that I manually start some minutes before the manual feeding and that I have the Ill channels that manage my pumps to go down in intensity during the same time I dose automatically. This is a lot of work if I want to change my automatically settings.

What I want to do is to use a add in card with digital inputs. i have free powerhubbs channels so my idea for the the automatically regulation is to connect - let us say S-30 to serve as digital input to input 1 in my digital add in card. After this I create a PL with the function pulse and input doser 13 (my zooplankton feeder). Pulse 1 sec. - This PL I connect with S-30. From my add in card - I pick out pin 2 and pin 8 (input 1 and GND) - connect GND to one of the terminals for powerhubb - S30 and pin 2 (input 1) to the other terminal for S30. I configure Digital input 1 to start maintenance 1 and that it should last for - let us say 30 minutes - I configure maintenance 1 to run the ILL channels for my DC pumps at low levels (let us say 10 %) and to shout off the switch channels I want to be shout off. In the same time I do a loop with a push button between terminal 1 and 2 att powerhub S30. This make it possible to start Maintenance 1 manually with a push. Will this work out ? Or have I misunderstand the add in functions?

Sincerely Lasse
    Last edited by Lasse; 20.08.2020 at 18:27.

anyone ?

Sincerely Lasse