Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New setup 4.7dkh

Default New setup 4.7dkh

New setup and have been running for the past few days, constantly getting reading of 4.7dkh. I used a FM test kit, and it shows at 8dkh, did twice to make sure.

Did probe calibration three times, reagent bubble checked, sample water length measured twice. Dosing pump calibrated twice.

What else I could recheck to ensure I didn’t miss or did anything wrongly?

Make sure you calibate all 3 dosing pumps. I mistakenly didn't calibrate the waste pump...and was getting bad readings as well.

Did dosing pump calibration for the fourth time, now it’s measuring at 4.9

The other thing I found is that you need to run a couple measurements before everything is working well. Look back at my initial start the fourth measurement on was steady and accurate.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Done all calibration again, same result range. What else I could do to troubleshoot?

Did you run the test several times after setup? Do you consistently get a number?

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Maybe this article helps you to solve the problem: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...oubleshooting/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Great stuff, will definitely try using the reagent as a marker.

On a sidetrack, only my pump 2 lights is off - but working fine. It will light up when it runs. Is that some indication of something?

No, the backlight for the pump has little to do with the status of the pump head. Normally it is dimly lit when not in-use and becomes brighter when the head is running. Perhaps a cable has come loose which is causing this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    No, the backlight for the pump has little to do with the status of the pump head. Normally it is dimly lit when not in-use and becomes brighter when the head is running. Perhaps a cable has come loose which is causing this behavior.
    Anyway to get this fix? I just got everything less than a month old.

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-24 at 12.41.53.jpeg