Thread: Missing DALI card and blank screen on P3 eX after firmware update

Default Missing DALI card and blank screen on P3 eX after firmware update

Hello, I updated my P3 eX from firmware 6.36 to 6.43 yesterday and my settings remained however I seem to have a blank screen on the device after the initial startup logo appears and also the DALI addin card isn't showing in GHL Control Centre.

I saved my settings before the upgrade - any ideas GHL Team please on what's happened? Thanks, Andy

Have you already tried to restart the ProfiLux?
    If a restart does not solve the problem, please try to install the firmware again and restore all settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I’ve since upgraded the firmware to version 6.46 and still have this issue, both a blank screen after startup and the missing DALI addin card. In GCC System view I can see two serial cards listed where I’m pretty sure there should only be one (the built in one)?

Any ideas how I can get both back?

Open a support ticket for further assistance.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.