Thread: GHL Logo Warnings

Default GHL Logo Warnings

On my P4 I have an alternate Blue/Red logo warning and on a slave doser, I have alternate Yellow/Blue warning.

In myGHL I have only received one Yellow notification which is for a fill level on my other doser which I assume is correct - showing 81% full

Why is the P4 flashing Red when I have no notifications or alarms?

Many thanks
    Last edited by mlandscape; 13.08.2020 at 18:13.

Maybe a PAB communication error. Is any alarm displayed on the ProfiLux display?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I don’t believe it is PAB issue because everything working OK.
    Overnight the Profilux as started to show an alarm and now both the Profilux and the slave Doser are flashing alternate red/blue. The alarm is for the same pump as mentioned originally as the full level is now at 89%.
    It still begs the question why the Profilux was flashing red/blue when there was no alarm notification.

I suspect if I empty and refill the container and reset the container level the alarm will go away.

A PAB communication error can occur if the communication was interrupted for a short period. I have no idea, what else could have caused the error state. No alarm message was displayed on the display?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Firstly there was no alarm message on the display or an Alarm email when the Profilux started flashing Red/Blue.

There was one this morning which like I said appeared overnight and related to the KHD Waste Water pump container being 89% full having moved from 81% full when the Profilux Logo started to flash Red/Blue.

With the container now 94% full I have just emptied and reset the container level and the alarm as gone off the Profilux display and both logos are now just flashing blue.

I am sure that for some reason the filling of this KHD waste water container seems to trigger the Blue/Red on the Proiflux at the same time as triggering the Blue/Yellow warning on the slave doser but with no alarm notification or display notification.

If this happens again, please create a ticket and tell us the firmware version.

Ok thanks Thilo