Hi All,

First of al a short introduction. My name is Erik (Netherlands) and like to keep (and bread!) mostly Apistogramma species from South America. Since a month or two in my living room I have a new aquarium. To monitor water chemistry I bought an GHL 3.1 from an other person. Main purpose of this computer is monitoring pH, Conductivity and Temperature of my fresh water tank (South America). Maybe I will expand other options later on (lightning etc).

The GHL 3.1 has an analog port for temperature sensor. I received a digital temperature sensor not the analog one. Me was told by the former owner he read the temperature of this senor by using a Profilux power bank (not in my possession). The sensor I have is an Vertex one with power plug (see below).
image1.jpg

Because I am not interested in using the sensor for controlling stuff I was wondering if it is possible to make a data log of this digital sensor (together with a power bank) so I can generate data of measurement of the temperature and see it in GHL connect graphs? If so, do I need more then only a power bank to fix this? Second question probably will be how do I fix that, but thats for later on when I have a GHL power bank if above is possible.
image0.jpeg

Best regards,
Erik