Thread: S Port L Port with Aqua Medic

Ausrufezeichen S Port L Port with Aqua Medic

Hi

I have three Aqua Medic pumps and I want to run them through SPort LPort breakout box. I got the 0-10v cable from Aqua Medic.

Just wondering what should be the connection in the circuit and can I add two 0-10volt cable under one LPort?

Here is a pic... I am confused with + signed cable to go where? Ground or 0-10V?
    image.jpg

TIA

The connection looks fine to me.

It would be best to run each pump on its own 1-10v channel, otherwise they will react to the same commands.

Daumen hoch

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    The connection looks fine to me.

It would be best to run each pump on its own 1-10v channel, otherwise they will react to the same commands.
    Thanks Vinny 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

So if I want to add second and third Aqua Medic (one for Skimmer, One for Return Pump, first one is for UV pump), what should be my go to setup? Will I need another breakout box?

How many actually I can connect in one box? I can see on the L port side I have one more 0-10v pin available but no Ground pin for that.

TIA

Each BO box can individually control up to 2x 1-10v devices or pumps. For a 3rd pump, you would need a 2nd BO box.

Thanks once again ����☺️☺️☺️

For second pump what’s my GND? In the same PIN as first one, jointly?

TIA

Each breakout terminal has one GND port.
    One pump per terminal.

The second pump would be connected in the same way as the first, only difference is this 2nd pump will be on the 2nd terminal.