Thread: Help on ProfiLux 4 Touch Buttons

Ausrufezeichen Help on ProfiLux 4 Touch Buttons

Dear All

Just unpacked and installed ProfiLux 4. All went fine with connections. However when I tried to go to the touch buttons and do the probe calibrations, I was taken aback as the touch buttons weren't working. Ok, so no problem . Searched net and followed the calibration video for touch buttons! But after that machine goes crazy. See attached video.

https://youtu.be/PAyycb3ilmg

Please please please help me.

Thanks in advance.

When you calibrated, did you press all 6 keys?
    These should be pressed one at a time as you would normally press them when you are using them.

Is the controller plugged into a grounded outlet?
    Electrical interference can cause this kind of behavior too. Take the controller to a completely different room and try the calibration again.

Ausrufezeichen

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    When you calibrated, did you press all 6 keys?
    These should be pressed one at a time as you would normally press them when you are using them.

Is the controller plugged into a grounded outlet?
    Electrical interference can cause this kind of behavior too. Take the controller to a completely different room and try the calibration again.
    Hi Vinny

Thank you so much for attending this.
    This is indeed in grounded connection and I have tested this with a socket tester. We are using also mandatory grounding plugs (like UK).
    I have touched all the buttons during my calibration. Kept the device completely not connected with power for sometimes as well before reconnecting.

I will try connecting it to different room once again and check...
    Interesting is only the “cancel” button isn’t working when I touch now. Others work even though erratically.