Thread: Test results in list format

Default Test results in list format

Hi,

Rather than just having charts, which you have to hover over to see the detail and aren't nice to use on mobile devices (particularly phones), please can we have the option to see all test results in list format.
    KHD, PH, Temp etc etc, all of them would be nice to see in list format.

Additionally it would be great to see this on the dashboard, where many test results could be see at the same time in tabular format (similar to the chart with many results).

Many thanks

Thanks for the feature suggestion. I have added it to our to-do list, we will then consider whether and how we will implement it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I also miss this function in the app or pc software. I also would like to see the results of a measurement in a list.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

Agreed, this would be very handy, including an option to download in excel/csv format.