Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flow Senzor 9000 l/h

Default Flow Senzor 9000 l/h

Hello, I have a request for you, I bought a flow sensor 9000 l / h.
    9000 l / h and my displacement pump Jecod is 4000 l / h. At the same time if you can advise me any link to the sensor settings in profilux 4. Thank you for any advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by goldo26; 15.07.2020 at 11:49.

Hi, I have one request for you. I bought a flow sensor 9000 l / h. My question is can I connect the sensor close to the displacement pump but vertically? I have a print pump from the Jecod 4000 brand. Is it then possible to set the sensor from 1-10V interfaces and also check the pump? Possibly if someone can advise me on the whole setting. Thank you very much for any advice.

What exactly are you trying to do with the Jebao pump and flow sensor? Monitor flow, control flow, etc.?

The FS can be placed anywhere along the plumbing in any orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    What exactly are you trying to do with the Jebao pump and flow sensor? Monitor flow, control flow, etc.?

The FS can be placed anywhere along the plumbing in any orientation.

As for the sensor, I would like it to monitor my flow and at the same time in case of shutdown or malfunction of the displacement pump, I received information about the malfunction of the displacement pump itself. At the same time, is it possible to mount it in this position according to the picture?
    At the same time I want to ask if it is possible to control the Jecod pump.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by goldo26; 15.07.2020 at 18:13.

Yes, that mounting position is okay.

Certain Jecod pumps are controllable. If your pump is 1-10v compatible, the ProfiLux can control it. You would only need the pump communication cable and a GHL S-port & L-port breakout box.

For the flow sensor, you can monitor the flow and receive notifications if the flow rate falls below a certain level.

Thanks for the reply it helped me a lot. I've already ridden it, I just want to ask the displacement pump I have 4000 l / h And the flow shows me 1800 l / h. I have the displacement pump set to 97% output. is it ok it shows only 1800 l / h? At the same time I want to ask if it is well set and what value should I write there. Thank you for the answer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12483[/ATTACHIMG_9007.jpg]

Assuming the cables are properly connected to the pump and ProfiLux, the Nominal value is where you enter the desired flow rate you want to maintain.

The 4000 lph rating is based on 0 head pressure. The numbers provided by the flow sensor take head loss and any angled fittings into account.

Thanks for the reply. Just definitely things aren't clear to me. As for the nominal value, is it only if the pump can be connected to profilux so that it can be controlled via profilux? Because my Jecod 4000 l / h pump is set to 97% output. Then if it is not possible to control the pump via Profilux doesn't it make sense to solve the nominal value?Profilux.jpg

A Jecod pump can only be controlled through the 1-10v port on the ProfiLux. It is not connected to the ports you circled above. If you do not have this pump controlled through the 1-10v, then the nominal value of the flow sensor is irrelevant.

I meant whether the flow sensor should be connected to one of those ports according to what I checked.