Thread: Only activate AWC when Timer and Digital Input are true.

Default Only activate AWC when Timer and Digital Input are true.

Hi,

I want only to make scheduled water change by timer when an digital input is true.
    As I see it you can only activate AWC by timer and not by programmable logic.

So can the AWC only be activated by timer? Or is there a workaround?

Best regards
    Henric

Hello Henric,

Since the AWC commands are triggered by the TIMER function, you can use PL to tie-in this TIMER function and your digital input. The PL function is then assigned to one of your switch channels.

Hi Vinny,

Thanks for you reply.

I have already used PL function. But I will get an error when the level function “max on time” is reached. Then I can set the “reset error automatically” to on, but if the water during this time goes under max level during the “max on time” then you get an error.

This won't work with the max on time. It's a bit tricky, but it should work like this:
    - Your current PL (PL1) should be Function: AND + Input1: Fill water (AWC only) + Input2: Digital input
    - Add a second PL (PL2) with Function: Pulse + Input1: PL1 + Time: The max on time
    - Add a third PL (PL3) with Function: AND + Input1: PL2 + Input2: Fill water (AWC only)
    - Assign PL3 to the switch channel

The switch channel will then be activated for the specified duration (max on time) as soon as Fill water and the digital input are active, but only as long as Fill water remains active. If you also want the switch channel to be deactivated as soon as the digital input is no longer active, you need an additional PL.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.