Thread: All Sockets won't populate on Maintenance/Power cut screen

Default All Sockets won't populate on Maintenance/Power cut screen

I have 3 Powerbars-18 Sockets. When I try to edit a socket in the Maintenace/Powercut screen it only shows 7 sockets. I have had this happen multiple times. in the past I would be able to scroll down and see all the sockets. This is the first time I have tried to edit a socket in the app in a few months.

This is on the IOS App on an IPAD Pro

GHL APP.jpg

On my Iphone APP I can see all the sockets and make edits the first time I log on to the app and go to the screen shown below. Anytime I attempt to make changes again to the same maintenance or other I no longer can scroll down and it only shows the first 10 sockets. If I close the App and go back in I can again see the entire list to make 1 change. But again it stops after I do it once.
    iponghl.jpg

Could you please tell me the used iOS version and the ProfiLux firmware, so that I can try to reproduce this problem.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

IOS version on Ipad and Iphone is 13.5.1

Profilux firmware is 7.23

App version is: 3.9.2
    Last edited by AZfishkeeper; 13.07.2020 at 14:19.

I was able to reproduce this issue and fix it. I have released a new beta that will be available in a few hours, if you want to test it, you can do so via this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/fvZsPzNH
    Or you can wait for the production release next week.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.