Thread: Log book does not default to local time

Default Log book does not default to local time

Is there a setting to have the log book entries default to local time?
    My dashboard is showing the correct time, as of this writing 1:21pm, when I create a log entry it is being defaults to 11:21pm.

Thanks in advance!

With which GHL device do you have this problem and how have you set the automatic time and timezone settings?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi, I have the Profilux 4. I have set the Date and Time via GHL Connect / General / Date and Time
    Automatic Setting: None
    Time Zone : UTC - 5 (I'm EST)

Ok, is the installed firmware older than 7.23?
    Before 7.23 there was a problem with the internal UTC calculation if no NTP or DCF was used. So you can fix that by either updating the firmware or setting the automatic setting to NTP or DCF.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Firmware is : 7.24
    Wifi Firmware : 7084

I'll try changing the automatic setting.

Thank you for the quick response!

I have changed the Automatic Setting to : NTP
    Power cycled the Profilux
    Launched GHL Connect via ip address (browser is Chrome)
    Opened Logbook and clicked add: Time is showing: 10:02 PM (it's currently 12:02pm)

I guess I'll open a ticket

Thanks

So I didn't clear the browser settings, which I did and now it working ok.

Thanks for the info. Strange that the problem can still occur with firmware 7.23 and higher. We'll keep an eye on it.