Thread: a little bit of help please

Rotes Gesicht a little bit of help please

Hi i have just recently set up my khd and had lots of problems just getting it too do a measure, it turns out i had put the wrong measurements into the director calculator i corrected that and managed to get a measure finally after 250ml of regent down the drain lol. my alk in tank is at 10 at the moment yes its high..
    the director gave a measure of 5dkh , i was really happy i had finally got a measurement and had a little dance of joy at that stage i had not added the inline filter measurement of 7ml for water sample which i have now done.. BUT this morning however as i did another measurement the director gave me 0.1 and another test 0.3 =/ anyway i was reading through other posts on the khd and noticed a post with

ADC1 at ph4

ADC2 at PH7

this shocked me a bit as its the 2nd time iv calibrated the ph probe and my results are very different as below

ADC1 at ph4

ADC2 at ph7
    have i calibrated the probe wrong? what do other peoples readings show on these ??

the other thing i have noticed is in diagnosis section where it says actual ph probe this has shown many different readings it was swinging around 1 , 3 ,2 , 4 , etc and even shows a few times this -2147 at the moment it has climbed to 22 ??? can anyone please shed some light on this for me or show me the way before i go through the entire bottle of regent any help is greatly appreciated !! thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Guysmiley View Post
    Hi i have just recently set up my khd and had lots of problems just getting it too do a measure, it turns out i had put the wrong measurements into the director calculator i corrected that and managed to get a measure finally after 250ml of regent down the drain lol. my alk in tank is at 10 at the moment yes its high..
    the director gave a measure of 5dkh , i was really happy i had finally got a measurement and had a little dance of joy at that stage i had not added the inline filter measurement of 7ml for water sample which i have now done.. BUT this morning however as i did another measurement the director gave me 0.1 and another test 0.3 =/ anyway i was reading through other posts on the khd and noticed a post with

ADC1 at ph4

ADC2 at PH7

this shocked me a bit as its the 2nd time iv calibrated the ph probe and my results are very different as below

ADC1 at ph4

ADC2 at ph7
    have i calibrated the probe wrong? what do other peoples readings show on these ??

the other thing i have noticed is in diagnosis section where it says actual ph probe this has shown many different readings it was swinging around 1 , 3 ,2 , 4 , etc and even shows a few times this -2147 at the moment it has climbed to 22 ??? can anyone please shed some light on this for me or show me the way before i go through the entire bottle of regent any help is greatly appreciated !! thanx
    thank you everyone its sorted now and running perfect =)

Excellent!

Help I'm having the same problem how did you fix this problem