Thread: LOGO show red on P¤ - no alarms

Default LOGO show red on P¤ - no alarms

I noted something with my P4 the other dag. The Logo on the main unit (1809119065 and FW 7.24) is red - and no alarms. The Logos on my other units (3 doser 2.1, 1 doser 2 (SA use as a slave) and an exp box 2 are yellow . The settings is Standard w/o blinking

Is this anything to be worried about?

Sincerely Lasse

please try to switch the light to permanent green. perhaps the green leds are brooken.

Hello Lasse,

If this problem continues, please open a support ticket so we can directly assist you.

All 3 basic LEDs (Red, Blue, Green) works as it should. However - I think that @Gandalf is on the right track but it have something with the intensity to do. I had this problem with the intensity set at 15 %. If I rise this to 100 % - the Logo on my P4 is yellow (standard without blinking) - at 59% is more orange and at 15 % - it is more red. All other Logos (Doser 2,x and ExpBox is yellow) With blinking - the P4 is blinking green - yellow or red (depending on intensity,) all the others yellow-yellow. The yellow warning is because one pump was without liquid. When I fill it up - all Logos are green again at standard mode without blinking. With standard mode - all units is blinking blue.

I suppose I have a defect RGB LED in my P4 Logo - I can live with that. However @Vinny - if you think the problem can have a deeper impact (that my controller maybe do not work as it should with regulating issues) - I can come back with a support ticket

Sincerely Lasse