Thread: 2.1 Slave Doser Power Supply Connection.

Default 2.1 Slave Doser Power Supply Connection.

I have just acquired a nearly new doser 2.1 slave.

I already have the P4, KHD and a 2.1 standalone running as a slave for the KHD.

The guy I acquired it from was selling a KDH slave set and it is the doser from that that I have bought.

Unfortunately he did not send the power supply for the doser but the splitter cable instead.

I am in the process of trying to get the power supply but is it possible to use the splitter to power the doser by connecting to one of the other units?

We wouldn't recommend it, but it should work. But you can't run all pumps simultaneously in this case.
    If you do so, it would be best to make sure that either one or the other doser doses, but not both at the same time.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Thilo and thank you for the explanation.

Ok, I won't use the splitter and make sure I get the power supply.

Thanks for your help.