Thread: ION Director Delivery Timescale

Default ION Director Delivery Timescale

I am considering ordering an ION Director and I am also aware of the intended pre-sales delivery starting in Autumn 2020.

If I ordered now based on the current pre-orders when could I expect delivery?

Hi there,

We're still looking at shipping sometime during Autumn.
    I wish I could give you more specific info but I cannot because our supplier is also unable to give us a concrete delivery date.

Once it ships from Germany, it usually takes 2 weeks to hit the USA. Then from there, about another couple weeks to get the pre-orders sent, assuming we get enough to cover everyone on the first round.

Hello Vinny and thanks for the reply.

I think you may have misunderstood my question but maybe I wasn't clear.

Firstly I am in the UK.

I know that at present you can't give a specific date for the Autumn delivery start.

My question is if I order an ION Director now from when you start the Autumn delivery whenever that is bearing in mind your current preorders how long before I can expect mine to be delivered.

Its that "assuming we get enough to cover on the first round " that I am trying to clarify

Hope that is clearer.

Many thanks
    Derek

Hi Derek,

It's too soon to tell.
    Without the supplier telling us how many parts they can deliver in the first round, there is no info on how many can be produced yet.

OK Vinny thanks for that - I'll probably have to wait on that then