Thread: Local connection not working

Default Local connection not working

Hi guys,

I can't connect to my KHD doser locally at the moment, only by my ghl.

Ive tried following the YouTube video guide, but the ghl doser isn't showing on my WiFi networks when I search on my phone.

How can I fix this?

Thanks, Alex.

Alex,

If you can connect through the cloud, that means the doser is connected to your network which means no WiFi adjustments need to be made.
    Now it's a matter of finding what IP address you or your network assigned to the doser. This IP address MUST be entered into the local connection belonging to the Doser in the app.

You can get the IP address by connecting to the doser through the cloud (myGHL) and going to the NETWORK page.
    In the Current IP address field, you will see the IP address that belongs to the doser. Write it down and then close the connection (disconnect).

When you get back to the "My devices" page, press the blue-gear icon belonging to the local doser connection and make sure the IP address you wrote down matches the IP address shown on your screen. If it does not match, erase the numbers you see on your screen and type-in the correct IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Alex,

If you can connect through the cloud, that means the doser is connected to your network which means no WiFi adjustments need to be made.
    Now it's a matter of finding what IP address you or your network assigned to the doser. This IP address MUST be entered into the local connection belonging to the Doser in the app.

You can get the IP address by connecting to the doser through the cloud (myGHL) and going to the NETWORK page.
    In the Current IP address field, you will see the IP address that belongs to the doser. Write it down and then close the connection (disconnect).

When you get back to the "My devices" page, press the blue-gear icon belonging to the local doser connection and make sure the IP address you wrote down matches the IP address shown on your screen. If it does not match, erase the numbers you see on your screen and type-in the correct IP address.
    So simple, I should have worked that out myself! Thanks.