Thread: Review Recorded Data

Default Review Recorded Data

Hello all,

I have my SA KHD connected directly via access point to my iPad, this is the only way I can get the GHL connect app to function correctly.

This connection doesn’t allow the MyGHL function, so my question is.....

Is there a way to view recorded historic results this way? Or can I only see the last measured value?

You can see graphical data on dKH measurements in the GHL connect app dashboard. You need to add the graphs tile and enable the sensor but it works.

Thank you for your reply, I don’t think this function works if connected directly to the KHD SA in access point mode, I was looking for confirmation of this.

I would also be interested if this is the same for Profilux 4, or if this functionality is included, again in access point mode.

The reason is, I have been finding the internet based connection impossible to use, despite having one of the best internet connections in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceaninyourhome View Post
    Thank you for your reply, I don’t think this function works if connected directly to the KHD SA in access point mode, I was looking for confirmation of this.

I would also be interested if this is the same for Profilux 4, or if this functionality is included, again in access point mode.

The reason is, I have been finding the internet based connection impossible to use, despite having one of the best internet connections in the UK.
    I can't see any logical reason why connecting in access point mode or connecting through another access point would make any difference.

My SA Doser is connected to my router via WiFi, if I connect to it locally via GHL connect on a tablet connected to the same WiFi network I can see chart data of measurement history without going outside of my home network.

Is there a reason you cannot connect to your router?

Connecting via the Internet is a different thing ... who is your ISP? Is your router set to block certain ports?

Can you connect your doser to your home network?