Thread: KHD not drawing reagent.

Default KHD not drawing reagent.

Hi I've just setup my KHdirector. My first test was ok but then my next 2 tests were totally incorrect. Now the reagent pump has stopped working even though the pump itself is fine. I've tried venting and flushing but the reagent pump does not operate when the measurement starts. The sample and waste pumps run and the kh director says it's in measurement mode.Any help appreciated

Hi there,

You can test both the internal mixing pump of the KHD and the pinch valve by using the diagnostic tool in the KHD settings page.
    The diagnostic section can be found at the bottom of the page. If you do not see it, you will need to enable EXPERT mode in the app settings or by clicking the "View" tab in GCC.

Enable the feature and toggle ON/OFF the mixing pump for a few seconds each time. When the pump is ON, you should hear it if you are within a foot away from the KHD.
    If you do not hear any sound coming from the device, please open a support ticket for more assistance.

i think he speak about the 2nd dosing pump. the pump is realy slow if the khd is working. less then 0,5rpm

Thank you for your help. I have resolved this problem. I had entered an incorrect calibrated value for the sample pump. It should of been 38ml/min i had put in 380ml/min