Thread: KHD not drawing sample

Default KHD not drawing sample

Hi guys,

My doser is making an awful noise - it sounds like the head is trying to turn but is stuck. The sample water tube is also full and my last kh result was 0dkh! So I'm guessing something went wrong on the last test. Maybe it didn't purge?

Here's a video of the noise. I've raised a ticket but wonder if I might hear back quicker on here.

https://youtu.be/XLmun-A7xcA

Cheers, Alex

Hello Alex,

We will assist you through the ticket system.

OK, do you know what the current turn around time is?

Quote Originally Posted by Whostheduke View Post
    OK, do you know what the current turn around time is?
    From recent experience around 3 working days for an initial response then seemed to go quickly

Alex, I don't see a recent ticket from you that is still unresponded.
    Can you verify the ticket and tell the ticket number, please?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Alex, I don't see a recent ticket from you that is still unresponded.
    Can you verify the ticket and tell the ticket number, please?
    Hi Matthias,

I've tried to log back in to check it, but I can't. I've logged tickets through the guest and members sections before - I can get into the guest section, but not the members (which is where I logged this one). It says my password is wrong, but it won't let me reset it...

Shall I just post it again in the guest section?

Thanks,

Alex.

Yes, do this via the guest login please.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Yes, do this via the guest login please.
    Done, thanks.

We've got you.