Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Struggling with KH Director Setup

Quote Originally Posted by AQUA-digital View Post
    you have a full tube at pump 2 with the reagenz?
    Yes the entire tube is full of reagent. I have tried 5 tests. One successfully completed with expected results (6.9 - manual test was 6.5). The other 4 times it has taken too long.

Is your vent tube setup properly? Not submerged or connected anywhere

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

this wars also my dea, an the question, how old the khd is. the first version has a silencer in the vent tube, you have to remove.

Quote Originally Posted by AQUA-digital View Post
    this wars also my dea, an the question, how old the khd is. the first version has a silencer in the vent tube, you have to remove.
    The khd was purchased 6 months ago. I have no idea which version or how to tell. The vent tube (which isn't referred as a vent tube on the setup video) is run outside since the setup is in my garage right next to the door.

I just realized that the setup video I followed mentioned nothing about venting internal reagent tube. The PDF guide I'm reading has this listed as step 1. I guess I'll try that and rerun the test?

I followed the PDF guide I found, and vented the reagent line. I ran a test and it succeeded, but gave 0.0 dkh result. I ran it again and got 7. This is relatively in-line with expectations, as the manual test I did yesterday was 6.5.

I will run another test, and if it's successful call this matter closed.