Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charts not showing.

Default Charts not showing.

Hi,

I'm not having much luck with my kh graphs - the usual page has disappeared and been replaced with this (all my data is gone too.)

Any ideas?

Thanks, Alex.
    Screenshot_20200521-191936_GHL Connect.jpg

Hello Alex,

If you haven't done so already, please open a support ticket and provide us with this information including device being used.
    We will then have a closer look at this.

@Vinny
    I dont think this is restricted to this person.
    I have also been unable to view KH charts, it's all happened after the update! I dont mind opening a ticket, but it would just end up being too many tickets for something which has been raised!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Will do.

I'll update this thread when I get an answer

The charts are not working on my pc. Myghl. Not on the app. They do not work on iPhone. Not on iPad. Not on MacBook. The last update destroyed this service

An error has crept in with the latest changes. We'll fix it today.

Please excuse the inconvenience.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    An error has crept in with the latest changes. We'll fix it today.

Please excuse the inconvenience.
    Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I think the issue is partially fixed, charts are not showing in the dashboard anymore:

A8A28FBC-5079-4DF1-A225-0AAD0CFF88EE.jpg

And then under the Chart tab within KH Director the quick options for week and month don’t work anymore, you have to pick dates which is annoying, user experience is not great:

87ECE7E2-C3CB-4EA0-8415-E149E7AF2666.jpg

We've changed the default range to one day and added the date pickers to select a specific range to prevent automatically loading lots of unnecessary data.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.