Thread: myghl Chart Data Not Showing

Ausrufezeichen myghl Chart Data Not Showing

Dear All,

Is anyone else not seeing their chart data in myghl?

Everything was working fine for months until last night, i've cleared cache etc and tried several machines chrome browsers and the same issue.

Charts are showing correctly in iPhone App, just not Chrome in the below versions of the browser.

81.0.4044.138 (32bit)

Upgraded Chrome to the below and still the same issue.

83.0.4103.61 (32bit)

Regards,

Yes, same here - just logged on and no charts. Using Safari on Mac. The Connect App on IOS been updated overnight and that is working OK.

Thanks, for sharing.

To clarify the data not showing is only on the chart in the Dashboard, accessing sensors chart data is available.

Hello, same with me. No Data in the Dashboard graph visible. Sensor Charts showing...

I'm having the same problem. Even in the sensor data chart it just shows a horizontal line unless I choose "Fullscreen mode on/off". And the KHD data is not available at all, just giving me a "No data available for this period..."

This problem looks like it coincides with a redesign of the charting function where you can now choose dates and the "Compare with" tab has been introduced.

An error has crept in with the latest changes. We'll fix it today.

Please excuse the inconvenience.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

I still can't see the charts.

if I put an earlier date if it works. Day 6 is the last one that appears.
    Last edited by EgaReef; 27.05.2020 at 11:05.

This seems to be another problem. Please open a ticket and tell us your myGHL ID.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.