Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Any plans for to support Mac?

Standard Any plans for to support Mac?

I am curious any plans for making software for Mac? or Linux perhaps. Thanks

Standard

If you're referring to having a Mac version of GHL Control Center, no there are no plans for that.

Why?
    Because we are migrating to mobile and web based platforms; GHL Connect app and myGHL cloud services
    For example, those who have Mac computers can still setup a product like the ProfiLux using only their web browser.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Vinny Beitrag anzeigen
    If you're referring to having a Mac version of GHL Control Center, no there are no plans for that.

Why?
    Because we are migrating to mobile and web based platforms; GHL Connect app and myGHL cloud services
    For example, those who have Mac computers can still setup a product like the ProfiLux using only their web browser.
    Does this mean that updates will also be performed via the mobile and web based platforms? This will be a much appreciated implementation. As someone with only Macs (and having parallels only on the desktop), it can be a pain to update my GHL devices. I can’t wait!

Standard

Yes, that feature is planned.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.