Thread: Charts has stopped working.

Default Charts has stopped working.

Hi,

My KHD charts are only showing up to 1 May - the results after that still come through on the 'last measurement taken' section but not on the graphs, so I can only see the most recent result.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Alex.

Hello Alex,

Are you changing the view in the chart so you're not looking at results only from the past week?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hello Alex,

Are you changing the view in the chart so you're not looking at results only from the past week?
    Hi Vinny,

Yes, I've tried selecting day, week and month but it still doesn't work. And I can't scroll across to later days.
    Screenshot_20200512-071700_GHL Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512-071706_GHL Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512-071716_GHL Connect.jpg

Hi Alex,

we can probably find more out what's going on, if you create a ticket and post the device's myGHL-ID and serialnumber.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.