Heya guys

Night 3 of still having issues. Pulling my hair out that's for sure.

Currently I'm stuck on calibrating my KH directors dosing pumps. I'm getting the impression they're not actually connected/talking to each other.

I've added my standalone device to the list of devices. Gone in and added it under System (doser 2.1 and kh dorector) assigned the pumps 1-3 as their corresponding application (think it was done for me) named and changed speed. This advised me to calibrate etc. So saved and attempted calibration. Nothing happens on the pumps even when app is calibrating. Both devices change colour and "breath" like they're talking and thinking about something. (While I'm contemplating murder)

The mls counter doesnt change. Nore does it change if I manual the pumps via the front of the doser. It does change however if i press dose in the app yet still the doser doesnt pump.

Any help would be appreciated as this unit is driving me nuts. Also can I politely ask why there is no install manual in these devices? The only way I found lengths to cut silicone tube etc etc for install was a random guys youtube video. Your youtube video is really good at explaining the connection of the cables and such but that is all. Even a link on a page to something wouldve been very appreciated.

Kind regards
Nossy