Thread: How to control kh using a second doser?

Default How to control kh using a second doser?

Hi
    I am currently dosing triton core 7 and I have just set up my kh director with stand alone doser 2.1 how do I now control the Triton? Do you connect a pab wire to the doser or kh director? I have tried this with a pab wire but it's the old black ones I got it with the profilux 3 bk in 2012. I noticed with my new director the wires are grey and don't say pab on them like the old ones. I tried connecting it and looking in systems assign devices but only shows the director I have tried this connecting to both the doser and director with no look. Can any tell me how to control my second doser with the director. Do I have to click on add on or adaptive mode first before assigning will work. Only just thought of that now. So will try any way.
    Any help would be much appreciated

you can use every cat5 wire.
    but you can not control a doser with a kh direktor.
    you can control a kh direktor with a standalone doser.
    please write witch items you have.

Hi have the stand alone doser 2.1 and kh director. Then a doser 2 stand alone dosing the Triton. So how do you make the kh control kdh then? I no there is the 4th pump which could dose alk but that's only the ability to up the kh but what if my alk is above 8? Yeah the 4th pump won't need to dose. So what are the add on mode and adaptive mode for? Cheers