I can only connect to Mitras fixtures by using USB connection. I have tried to connect via wi-fi, unsuccessfully.

Once I checked the firmware version (1.07) and the wi-fi module version (6407) I realized that they could be too old so I tried to update them.

1. Firmware update. Once the update program shuts off the fixture, it installs a new UBS driver (USBVCOM) and you are prompted to check the COM port and use the one that shows up in device manager. The problem is that device manager shows no COM port number, only USBVCOM. As I can not introduce that port number the procedure gest stuck and there is no updating of the firmware.

2. Wi-Fi module update. I have tried to update the wi-fi module version by using the wi-fi module installer. Everything seems to go smooth but once the cmd window is closed and after restarting the fixture and connecting to it via usb , the wi-fi module version is still the old one.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

PD: I'm using Windows 8.1 running under Parallels in a MacBook Pro. I have updated several times my Profilux 3.1 using the same system and it worked fine.