Thread: GHL Control Center Won't Connect to Profilux Over Network

Default GHL Control Center Won't Connect to Profilux Over Network

I am having trouble setting up the connection to my Profilux in GHL Control Center. I need to do it over wifi as my tank is in the basement and my computer is on the second floor.
    Here are my settings:Settings.png
    Here is the error I get when I double click on the Profilux:Error.png

Try changing the timeout out to 1000ms

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I tried changing it to 1000ms with no luck. Also I changed the port to 80 with no luck as well.

I just kept the port as it was. I set up my profilux through the app and then down the GCC afterwards and struggles with the WiFi to start with but tried just now and works fine. Have you set up the GCC with USB first?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dlplunkett44 View Post
    I am having trouble setting up the connection to my Profilux in GHL Control Center. I need to do it over wifi as my tank is in the basement and my computer is on the second floor.
    Here are my settings:Settings.png
    Here is the error I get when I double click on the Profilux:Error.png
    I face the same issues..I'm not able to access GCC via WIFI.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Before attempting to connect over WiFi with GCC, you need to confirm that the green light at the front of the P4 is ON.
    If yes, then that tells you the device is connected to your network.

Depending on how you setup the WiFi on the P4 (Auto or Static IP), you will need to tell GCC what IP address belongs to the P4. After creating that connection, restart GCC and try to connect.

If the green light is OFF, then the device is NOT on your network. In that case, you should check the WiFi information you typed into the P4 to make sure everything is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi,

Before attempting to connect over WiFi with GCC, you need to confirm that the green light at the front of the P4 is ON.

Depending on how you setup the WiFi on the P4 (Auto or Static IP), you will need to tell GCC what IP address belongs to the P4. After creating that connection, restart GCC and try to connect.

If the green light is OFF, then the device is NOT on your network. In that case, you should check the WiFi information you typed into the P4 to make sure everything is correct.
    How to identify the IP address of it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi,

In the below pic, wich IP address has to be used ?
    My P4 is connected to WIFI...(Pics attached)

It is likely that the firewall on your PC is preventing GCC from connecting to the P4.
    If you are using the standard windows firewall, you can add an exception by typing-in Windows defender into the windows search bar. From there choose Allow an app or feature through firewall and click Allow another app. Click browse and select the GCC program, then click Add and OK.

Restart GCC and try to connect again.

If you are able to use that same computer to connect to the P4 over the web interface or myGHL, then that says the issue is between the PC and GCC not being allowed to access the P4.