Thread: Problems when connecting usb cable to doser 2.1 and kh director

Default Problems when connecting usb cable to doser 2.1 and kh director

Hi
    Just bought myself the kh director and stand alone doser set. And when I connect usb cable that was provided with the set it causes my laptop to act crazy making setting up almost impossible due to the arrow going in different directions and opening pages by itself. It's like the doser or director are currupt. I have the latest version of ghl control center installed and I also have a stand alone doser 2 which I have been using to dose Triton for the last 2 months and I have no problems with this only when I connect to the director set. Had any one else has this problem? I can connect the the GCC app and have frustratingly managed to calibrate all pumps and fit all the tubing following the YouTube setup guide it's taken me a long time doing this as the arrows bouncing around but now I'm ready to setup the director but it's just to annoying to progress any further.

Any help would be much appreciated

Please try connecting the laptops power supply while you have the USB cable connected to the Doser.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have since managed to get my kh director setup and now testing. It seems the problem must be the app its self. It's the latest version ending in .3.1 I can't find the .3.0 version so going to try the .2.9 GCC it still acts funny with or without power supply. It tuck me a while but I am there and test results are spot on. I am dosing triton with a second doser stand alone 2 so how do I setup control of kh? I no there is the forth pump available to dose kh but that's only going to work if my kh is lower than set amount what if it's higher? Can you connect the kh doser 2.1 over pab to my Triton doser 2 and then control the dosing of Triton with the kh director? If not what else can I do?
    Cheers