Thread: Wi-fi update

Default Wi-fi update

Hello,

I have just update the wi-fi firmware in my P4 as connection to myGHL apps was not more possible (hopefully I was not in holidays far from my tank when it occured).
    Update is successfull and looking into the GHL CC it is mentionned that Module firmware is 7081 - which seems to be the last one.
    However connecting with the apps (or through the myGHL website) doesn't work and I get the following message: "connection failed". See the screen shot attached
    IMG_2561.jpg
    I get the same message from the myGHL website.
    As an info, the green led on the front side of the P4 is not on.
    Can you please help me?

If the green light is not ON, that means the controller is not connected to your network. That is why you are unable to connect.

Reconnect to the control either via USB or Wi-Fi (hotspot) and look at your network settings. Make sure everything is still correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    If the green light is not ON, that means the controller is not connected to your network. That is why you are unable to connect.

Reconnect to the control either via USB or Wi-Fi (hotspot) and look at your network settings. Make sure everything is still correct.
    I have the same problem. ONce I have updated the firmware and wifi firmware, I cannot connect with MyGHL. The connect with local wifi is ok that I can connect with the P4 with wifi. (Green Light is on to indicate the wifi is no problem)

By the way, I have Doser 2 and myGHL can connect with this doser. (Both P4 and doser 2 SA is under the same wifi.
    Last edited by palmlover; 17.05.2020 at 08:57.