Thread: Pab error message

Default Pab error message

Hey
    My profilux touch is viewing errors for 10 seconds and then viewing normal screen and after 10 mins its viewing no pab connection error and all of the profilux goes offline and nothing works like heating ir dosing pump or timers.... and sending me an error on the sms module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And when i remove everything from power and connect back the view on the profilux comes back and every thing work normal and the alarm end but after 10 seconds the same problem comes back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please check the PAB connections and cables and if you have a Doser Standalone connected to the ProfiLux, make sure that it is set to slave mode.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.