Thread: Standalone Doser 2 Flashing red

Default Standalone Doser 2 Flashing red

Hello guys.

After 6 months without using my Standalone Doser 2.0, I've decided to put it back to work, however when I turn it on the logo light flashes red (not steady). The doser connects with the GCC (I can use the dose now functions, but when I add a dosing schedule the doser doesn't follow it). I've read in the FAQ that the flashing red logo has something to do with the serial number. How do I fix this ?

Thanks

Eduardo

Update - I tried to update the firmware, but got an error message and now the doser doesn't connect do the GCC anymore. When checking under the COM Ports in device manager, the COM port is not listed anymore.

Thanks

Eduardo

In this case, perform an emergency update: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...-instructions/

A flashing red GHL logo normally indicates an alarm. Please check if one of the pumps filling level with activated alarm is too low.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.