Thread: Help connecting Calcium Reactor to Doser and Kh Director.

Default Help connecting Calcium Reactor to Doser and Kh Director.

Hey folks. New to the forum and looking for some help in regards to connecting a Calcium Reactor to a Doser 2.1 and Kh Director. I was hoping to run the remainder pump as a peristaltic pump. I do not know where to begin and ideally looking for someone from the support team to walk me through this please.

Kh director is up and running and really happy with the results this piece of kit is producing. Great to be onboard the GHL team.

Thanks and all the best.
    Ray.

Hello Ray,

The KH Director is able to control your calcium reactor only when a ProfiLux 4 controller is being used. The role of the KHD in this kind of setup is to fine-tune your calcium reactor based on each KH test result. The primary means of control is taken care of by the ProfiLux and a powerbar socket. With a solenoid connected to this socket and a pH probe installed in the CaRx, the P4 will turn ON/OFF the socket based on current pH readings. When the KHD does its test, if the results show KH is too low or too high from the desired value, it will adjust (up / down) the pH probe's nominal value so your KH levels will steadily come back to the desired value.

As for running a D2.1 motor as a feed, this is not recommended as it will wear out the pump very quickly.