Thread: Pin code appear that i never have set on P4.

Default Pin code appear that i never have set on P4.

How do i reset pin code i never have set on P4?? Can't try factory reset because of pin code. Tried hard reset, the pin code is still there. All happen after i updated wifi firmwire and put back my settings. I never ever used a pin code on P4.pin code.jpg
    Last edited by Kanutt1; 17.03.2020 at 01:34.

To remove the PIN do the following:
    Switch off the device (disconnect the voltage supply), switch it on again (plug in the voltage supply again). Immediately, while the status and greetings screen is displayed, press the left arrow.
    You will be asked: Are you going to delete the PIN?
    After confirmation with Yes, the PIN is reset to factory default (0000 - deactivated).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Nothing happens, if i hold left arrow the startup screen run faster and stop on clock and then when i push on clock it ask for pin. i try tap on the different pictures under startup nothing happen. I tried emergency update several times.

Now it's a useless box. Sendt ticket to GHL

Since you've opened a ticket, we will continue support there.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.