Thread: App Buttons

Default App Buttons

can i make a suggestion and ask that in some iteration of future app updates we move the "maintenance" buttons from the bottom to somewhere else or at least not so close to the bottom edge? everythime i close the app or swipe upwards to clear my screen, i inadvertently select one of the timer options. Since i am usually send the app to the background or closing it, it just goes into maintenance mode and i find out only later that i had shut everything off. easy fix for a huge inconvenience. thank you.

Do you mean on dashboard or on the maintenance page?
    On dashboard you can move the tile by clicking on the brush icon to enter edit mode and pressing and holding the drag/move icon on the tile to move it. Then save the changes to the dashboard by clicking on the checkmark icon.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ah ok. moved the tile / date to the bottom and no more accidental maintenance activation. thank you.