Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slave / PAB issue

Default Slave / PAB issue

I’ve updated my 2.1 to latest firmware, now in the process I’ve somehow lost my slave / pab connection and cannot find it, anybody got any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this Doser 2.1 a native slave unit or Standalone converted to slave mode?
    Is the GHL logo light on this doser ON or OFF?
    Do you have any other dosers besides this unit connected to your D2.0 Standalone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Was this Doser 2.1 a native slave unit or Standalone converted to slave mode?
    Is the GHL logo light on this doser ON or OFF?
    Do you have any other dosers besides this unit connected to your D2.0 Standalone?
    My standalone is fine and updated, still working, the PAB cable is connected to the slave which is powered but obviously no ghl logo light lite up , I’ve only got the 8 dosers , 1 master the the slave, I some how deleted it during update and cannot find it again, I’ve pulled out and replugged in PAB to no avail

If there is no backlight on the GHL logo despite being powered ON, then that means the firmware update for the slave device was likely interrupted. That causes the connected device to become unresponsive.

You can recover the device by following these steps:
    When you get to 2:45, follow the emergency update steps, then proceed with the video.

If there is no backlight on the GHL logo despite being powered ON, then that means the firmware update for the slave device was likely interrupted. That causes the connected device to become unresponsive.

You can recover the device by following these steps:
    When you get to 2:45, follow the emergency update steps, then proceed with the video.
    I cannot do any update etc as it cannot see PAB or slave is there a way of finding pab cable?

You can still do the update by clicking the Extras tab and selecting Firmware update in the PAB section.

You can still do the update by clicking the Extras tab and selecting Firmware update in the PAB section.
    That’s what im trying to do, keeps saying no pab as above pictures?

Yes, that's normal because the device is unresponsive. Just click YES.

Hi Vinny I am , it then gets to the emergency bit, then says “error while transmitting firmware” tried 12 times and I’ve tried the power off and continue as per video with no joy

When the emergency update pop-up shows, you need to power OFF the device, then power back ON. As soon as you do that, you must click OK, otherwise that error will keep showing.

If the issue persists, open a support ticket for further assistance.