Thread: GHL Control Center V1.1.3.2, ProfiLux 4 Firmware V7.24, Doser Slave Firmware V1.36

Default GHL Control Center V1.1.3.2, ProfiLux 4 Firmware V7.24, Doser Slave Firmware V1.36

Now available in our download center:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/

There is also a new version of GHL Connect available.

Learn more about the new features and read the update notes here:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sof...te-march-2020/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I cannot find the P4 firmwareV7.24. Where can I find it? and. what is the difference from V7.23?

Thank in advance.

You can find the newest Firmware in GHL ControlCenter 1.1.3.7 in the following path
    C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1137\Firmware\ProfiLux 4

regards Pit

I have installed the new ControlCenter 1.1.3.7 yesterday. And in Control Center, the software informed me that there is a new firmware (ver7.24) but I cannot install it as it says I do not have the firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by PIWAWT View Post
    You can find the newest Firmware in GHL ControlCenter 1.1.3.7 in the following path
    C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1137\Firmware\ProfiLux 4

regards Pit

If you are viewing the ProfiLux 4 firmware folder in the GCC v1137 directory, you will see the most recent firmware which is V7.28
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.