Thread: Firmware 5.00K

Default Firmware 5.00K

How do I turn off the display for current pumps? When I loaded the new firmware all of a sudden I got two sets of current pumps and then the display showed their states, all 4 of them. I removed the pumps in both groups hoping that it would remove the status from the display, but now it shows Pu 1 40% and Pu 3 40%.

In the future will the level indicator be named as such and not as 01?

I also have a long pause now after all the settings have been displayed and start over. Can we get rid of this pause?

use menu "display" to select what has to be displayed or not

what do you mean with "long pause"? Are you talking of P3? P3 has now much more settings (about 4x more than PII), it takes some time to load them.

Are you using the Profilux control 5.0.0.7 BETA ?
    GHL ProfiLux Netherlands Distribution and support

Yes P3. Once it has made it through what is supposed to be displayed it pauses and then starts over. It is almost like it is supposed to be showing something else.

Do I use the display menu from the software or from the controller. From the software, under display I only have illumination channels and PH and temp to turn on and off for display, not current pumps.

you can change the display settings with ProfiLuxControl (5.0.0.7 or higher) or on the device itself (5.00k or higher)

Thanks for the information. It is displaying correctly now.