Thread: Powerbar 6E firmware update

Default Powerbar 6E firmware update

Hi all,

Ive never seen this one before, plugged in new powerbar 6E to my Profilux4. Firstly it didnt show up as a powerbar but as an expansion box with no name so tried firmware update using GCC V1.1.3.1 and now its not showing at all. Now I tried the EXTRAS tab and force firmware but get - Error while transmitting firmware

There's currently no firmware update for the 6E, so you probably have installed the 6D firmware.
    Please open a ticket and we will provide you the correct firmware: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

The reason why the Powerbar was displayed as Expansion Box is probably that the GCC and/or firmware version of the ProfiLux does not match the minimum requirements for the Powerbar 6E. Please update both.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank Thilo have raised ticket and updated to latest Profilux 4 firmware and will try with the 6E when i get it from support.